During flu season, PCHC is pleased to offer free flu shots to registered clients and members of the general public six months of age or older. A health card is not required.
If you are a registered client:
You can get your flu shot at Parkdale Community Health Centre by:
- Booking an appointment with your health care provider. Please call 416.537.2455 or visit our second floor reception.
- Asking your provider for a flu shot during a regular appointment visit.
- Asking for a flu shot when you come to the drop-in.
If you are not a registered client:
You can get your flu shot at Parkdale Community Health Centre by coming to one of our flu shot clinics:
Weekly Flu Shot Clinic for the General Public:
- Thursday mornings from 9:30AM - 11:30AM
Saturday Flu Shot Clinics for the General Public:
- Saturday November 19th, 10:00AM - 1:00PM and
- Saturday December 10th, 10:00AM - 1:00PM
Flu shots are administered on a first come, first served basis. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment.