The West End Oral Health Clinic (WEOHC), offered at Parkdale Community Health Centre, provides dental services free of charge for those in need. Dental hygiene services are provided by George Brown College Students.
Services provided include:
- General Check Ups
- Radiographs (x-rays)
- Cleanings (scaling and polishing)
- Oral Self Care Instruction
- Age 18 - 64
- No extended health/dental insurance
- ODSP (cleanings only - if required above your allowable coverage)
- OW (cleanings only)
Hours of Operation:
- Wednesday & Thursday evenings: 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm (Cleanings only)
- Saturdays (once a month): 11:00 am to 3:00 pm (Cleaning & Restorative services)
- Call or email: 416-537-2455 ext. 415 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave your name, phone number and services requested. A clerk will contact you to arrange a convenient date and time.