Parkdale CHC will be hosting free volunteer-run income tax clinics during March and April to assist individuals prepare their 2011 returns. Efile is available.
To qualify, your total income from 2011 must be less than:
- $25,000 - if you are single
- $30,000 - if you are single with 1 child ($2,000 extra for each child under 18 years)
- $35,000 - if you are a couple ($2,000 extra for each child under 18 years)
You must bring ½
- Income slips: wages, social assistance, ODSP, pension, E.I., etc.
- Proof of rent and landlord's name
- Expense receipts: donations, tuition, medical, child-care, TTC passes, etc.
- Bring your own interpreter if needed
Tax clinics will be held on Tuesdays from 10AM to 3PM at Parkdale Community Health Centre starting Tuesday March 6th and running until the end of April. An appointment is required.
To confirm your eligibility, book an appointment, or for more information, please call and leave a voicemail message: 415.537.2455, extension 242.