Parkdale CHC will be celebrating Senior's month throughout the month of June. Join us for special programming and events throughout the month, including:
- Monday June 4th: English Conversation Club, 10-12PM
- Tuesday June 5th: Senior's Drop-In. Topic: Memory and Aging with special guest Dr. Suvendrini Lena from CAMH, 1-3PM
- Monday June 11th: English Conversation Club, 10-12PM
- Tuesday June 12th: Senior's Drop-In. Topic: Elder Abuse Awareness Session and Purple Ribbon Making, 1-3PM
- Friday June 15th: World Elder Abuse Awareness Community Walk. Meet in the Parkdale CHC lobby at 10:30AM. Discussion and refreshments following the walk.
- Monday June 18th: English Conversation Club is CANCELLED
- Tuesday June 26th: Senior's Drop-In. Topic: Let's Celebrate Zumba Gold, 1-3PM
- Wednesday June 27th: Salad Making Workshop, 10-12PM
To view our calendar of events, please click here and select "Seniors" from the drop down menu.
For more information, or to register, please contact Sandra:416.537.2455, ext. 238.