Here's what's new this month:
- Parkdale CHC will be open for regular hours (9AM-8PM) on Monday April 1st.
- The Men's Drop-In will now take place on Thursday April 4th and 18th.
- The English Conversation Club for Seniors will be cancelled on Monday April 1st.
- The Living Well Lunch Club will not be taking place this month. Instead, there will be a canning workshop. Stay tuned for more details!
- The Seniors Drop-In will be cancelled on Tuesday April 9th.
- The next ID Clinic will take place on Wednesday April 17th from 10AM-12PM.
- The Seniors Volunteer Fair will be taking place on Thursday April 18th at Bonar-Parkdale Church (250 Dunn Avenue) from 1:30-4PM. Please contact Sandra at 416.537.2455, ext. 238, for more information.
- The Seniors Salad Making Group will take place on Wednesday April 24th from 10AM-12PM.
- The Seniors Advocacy Group will take place on Wednesday April 29th from 10AM-12PM.
- Our Income Tax Clinic is continuing on Tuesdays until the end of April. For more information, or to book an appointment, please call 416.537.2455, ext 242.
For more information, or to view a complete list of programs and services offered, please visit our Program Calendar.