Spring is just around the corner! Here's what's new this month:
- The Gentle Exercise Class will be cancelled on Friday March 15th and will resume on Friday March 22nd.
- The Men's Drop-In will take place on the first and third Thursday of the month.
- The Women's Connection Program is offering a drop-in counselling clinic for low income, immigrant and refugee women who are struggling with issues of mental health and substance use or who require immediate counselling intervention for crises, i.e. eviction, CAS involvement, partner abuse, truama, addictions, or suicide. This clinic takes place Fridays from 1PM-4PM. Please call 416.537.8222 for more information.
- Our Income Tax Clinic is in full swing! For more information, or to book an appointment for our Tuesday clinic, please call 416.537.2455, ext 242.
- There will not be an ID Clinic this month. The next ID Clinic will take place on Wednesday April 17th from 10AM-12PM.
- The Seniors Salad Making Group will take place on Wednesday March 20th from 10AM-12PM.
- The Seniors Advocacy Group will take place on Wednesday March 27th from 10AM-12PM.
- Parkdale CHC will be closed on Friday March 29th and Saturday March 30th for Good Friday.
For more information, or to view our full list of programs and services offered, please visit our Program Calendar and filter by program under the drop down menu.
We're seeking your feedback! If you've been a client or accessed programs or services at Parkdale CHC in the last year, please take a moment to fill out our Client Satisfaction Survey.