Here's what's on in May at the 5P's (Parkdale Parents' Primary Prevention Project):
Mom and Baby Circle:
- May 6th : Early Literacy
- May 13th : Baby Time with Parkdale Library
- May 20th : NO PROGRAM - Victoria Day, 5P's Closed
- May 27th: Emotional Well Being & Parenting
This program takes place on Mondays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. This program is currently has a waitlist for registration. If you would like to register, please call 416.537.8222, extension 502.
Prenatal Nutrition & Support Program:
- May 1st: Nutrition & Breastfeeding
- May 8th: Labour & Pain Medications
- May 15th: Coping with Stress During Pregnancy
- May 22nd: Sun Safety and Environmental Hazards
- May 29th: Healthy Relationships
This program runs on Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. or from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. To register, please call 416.537.8222 extension 502 or 505.
Baby & Me:
- May 2nd : Infant Growth and Development
- May 9th: Baby Massage
- May 16th: Children's' Nutrition/Obseity Prevention
- May 23rd: Allergies
- May 30th: Early Literacy
This program takes place on Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. If you would like to register, please call: 416.537.8222 extension 502.