Here's what's new this month:
- The Men's Drop-In will take place on Thursday May 2nd and 16th.
- The Living Well Lunch Club will be taking place on Monday May 13th.
- The next ID Clinic will take place on Wednesday May 15th from 10AM-12PM.
- The Peace through Piecing Quilting Group will take place on Wednesday May 15th from 3-5PM and Monday May 27th from 2-4PM. For more information, or to register, please contact Sandra at 416.537.2455, ext. 238.
- Parkdale CHC will be closed on Saturday May 18th and Monday May 20th for Victoria Day.
- The Seniors Salad Making Group will take place on Wednesday May 22nd from 10AM-12PM.
- The Seniors Advocacy Group will take place on Thursday May 30th from 10AM-11:30AM.
For more information, or to view a complete list of programs and services offered, please visit our Program Calendar.