Here's what's on in May at the 5P's (Parkdale Parents' Primary Prevention Project):
Mom and Baby Circle:
- June 3rd - Parkdale Childrens' Librarian
- June 10th - Parkdale Childrens' Librarian
- June 17th - Polycultural Immigrant and Community Services
- June 24th - Parkdale Childrens' Librarian
This program takes place on Mondays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. This program is currently has a waitlist for registration. If you would like to register, please call 416.537.8222, extension 502.
Baby and Me:
- June 6th - Nutrition in Babies
- June 13th - Taking Care of a Sick Child
- June 20th - Toronto Speech and Language
- June 27th - Sun Safety
This program takes place on Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. If you would like to register, please call: 416.537.8222 extension 502.
Prenatal Nutrition & Support Program:
- June 5th - Healthy Relationships
- June 12th - The importance of Breastfeeding
- June 19th - Vegetables and Food
- June 26th - Preterm Labour
This program runs on Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. or from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. This course is open to parents who are adopting as well. There are still spaces available. To register, please call 416.537.8222 extension 502 or 505.