Here's what's on this month:
Street Health and Harm Reduction programming:
- The Men's Drop-In will take place on Thursday July 4th and 18th.
- The next ID Clinic will take place on Wednesday July 17th from 10AM-12PM.
- The Peace through Piecing Quilting Group will take place on Monday July 8th. Please call Sandra at 416.537.2455, ext. 238, for more information.
- Wednesday Afternoon at the Movies: join other seniors to watch four episodes of Senior Star on Wednesday July 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th from 3:30-5PM. Please call Sandra at 416.537.2455, ext. 238, for more information.
- The Seniors Drop on Tuesday afternoons from 1-3PM. Topics discussed this month include Oral Health (July 9th), Medical Safety (July 16th), Breast Cancer Awareness (July 23rd).
- The Living Well Lunch Club will be taking place on Monday July 15th.
- Craving Change is a three week workshop that will help participants improve their relationship with food and eating habits. The program uses cognitive behavioural principles to help individuals discuss and reflect on why they eat and not what they eat. While this program is geared towards individuals with diabetes, you do not have to have diabetes to participate. To register, please call Mel Hergott: 416-537-2455, x. 236.
5Ps and Women's Connection programming:
- The Annual Parkdale Families Picnic will take place on Thursday July 11th from 19AM-2PM in High Park.
- The Language of Parenting has been cancelled and will resume in the fall.
Health and Dental:
- The Acupuncture for Detox Program will continue to run on Wednesdays until July 10th. Sessions will take place from 10AM until 11:30AM. Please arrive before 10:15 am to gain entry. For more information, please call Norma Hannant: 416.537.8222, x.306.
- Parkdale CHC will be closed on Saturday June 29th and Monday July 1st for Canada Day.
For more information, or to view a complete list of programs and services offered, please visit our Program Calendar.