Here's what's on this month:
Street Health and Harm Reduction programming:
- The Men's Drop-In will take place on Thursday August 8th and 22nd.
- The next ID Clinic will take place on Wednesday August 21st from 10AM-12PM.
- Wednesday Afternoon at the Movies: join other seniors to watch episodes of Senior Star on Wednesday August 14th and 28th from 3:30-5PM. Please call Sandra at 416.537.2455, ext. 238, for more information.
- The Salad Making Group will take place on Wednesday August 21st from 10AM-12PM.
- The Seniors Drop takes place on Tuesday afternoons from 1-3PM. The drop-in will be cancelled on Tuesday August 6th.
- The English conversation club is cancelled for the month of August and will resume in September.
- The Living Well Lunch Club will be taking place on Monday August 12th at 12:30PM.
5Ps and Women's Connection programming:
- Mom and Baby Circle, Prenatal Nutrition and Support, and Baby and Me are cancelled the week of August 5th and will resume the week of August 12th.
- Parkdale CHC will be closed on Saturday August 3rd and Monday August 5th for the Civic Holiday.
For more information, or to view a complete list of programs and services offered, please visit our Program Calendar.