Here's what's on in September:
Street Health and Harm Reduction programming:
- The Men's Drop-In will take place on Thursday September 5th and 19th.
- The next ID Clinic will take place on Wednesday September 18th from 10AM-12PM.
- As on Monday September 9th, the Kit Group will no longer be taking place on Tuesdays and Thursdays but will be moved to Monday afternoons from 2-5PM in the Board Room. To sign up, please call Jacub at 416.537.2455, ext 271, or drop by the Harm Reduction Room on the first floor.
- Due to the Kit Group, the Harm Reduction Room will no longer be open on Monday afternoons. It will still be open on Monday mornings from 10AM-12PM and in the mornings and afternoons on Tuesday to Friday.
- The Seniors Drop-In will place on Tuesday September 3rd and 17th from 1-3PM. There will do be drop-in on September 10th and 24th.
- The English Conversation Club takes place on Monday mornings from 10AM-12PM.
- The Salad Making Group will take place on Thursday September 12th from 10AM-12PM.
- The Living Well Lunch Club will be taking place on Monday September 9th at 12:30PM.
- Living Life Well with Diabetes, an eight week program that looks at healthy eating on a budget, physical activity, understanding medications, managing blood sugars, coping with stress and goal setting, wil take place on Thursdays from 1:30-3:30PM from September 12th to November 7th. To register, please call Mel at 416.537.2455, ext. 236.
- The LGBTQ Drop-In will take place on Tuesdays from 2-4PM. Join on September 3rd and 10th for games. On September 17th we'll have a guest speaker in to talk about mindful meditation. On September 24th we'll see a movie at Market Square (leaving the Centre at 12PM). On September 30th we'll have a mindful walking exercise. For more information, please call Connie at 416.537.2455, ext. 232.
- Parkdale CHC will be closed on Saturday August 31st and Monday September 2nd for Labour Day.
For more information, or to view a complete list of programs and services offered, please visit our Program Calendar.