Here's what's on in October:
Street Health and Harm Reduction programming:
- The Men's Drop-In will take place on Thursday October 2rd and 17th.
- The next ID Clinic will take place on Wednesday October 16th from 10AM-12PM.
- As of September, the Kit Group now takes place on Monday afternoons from 2:30-4:30PM in the Board Room. To sign up, please call Jacub at 416.537.2455, ext 271, or drop by the Harm Reduction Room on the first floor.
- The LGBTQ Drop-In will take place on Tuesdays from 2-4PM. Join us for games on October 8th, Healthy Eating Talk on Oct 22nd, and a movie on October 29th. For more information, please call Connie at 416.537.2455, ext. 232.
- Baby and Me will be cancelled on Thursday October 10th.
- Mom and Baby Circle and Prenatal Nutrition and Support will run as usual.
- The Acupuncture Drop-In is taking place on Wednesdays from 10:15-11AM until November 6th.
- Parkdale Community Walk on Friday October 4th. Meet in the Parkdale CHC lobby at 10:45AM to gather signs and handouts and then embark on a walk around the Parkdale neighbourhood to spread the word about breast health. Refreshments and light snacks will be served after the walk. For more information, please call Sandra at 416.537.2455 ext. 238.
- One Stop Shop on Breast Health. Join us on Thursday October 10th from 9:30AM to 2PM to learn more about breast health and screening, community supports and holistic health care for breast health. A workshop specific to LBTQ+ identified people will be held. Lunch will be provided. Door prizes! Limited childcare is available upon request. For more information, please call Sandra at 416.537.2455 ext. 238.
- Parkdale CHC, both the main and satellite locations, will be closed on Saturday October 12th and Monday October 14th for Thanksgiving.
- The Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic will be closed on Monday October 14th for Thanksgiving.
For more information, or to view a complete list of programs and services offered, please visit our Program Calendar.