Spaces are available in the Mom and Baby Circle program. Every Monday morning at 10am, visit with the nurse and family support worker, sing songs and learn about child development and other health information.
Are you a mother with a baby aged 0-6 months old? Come to our weekly program to:
- Learn about your child's development
- Have fun together with your baby
- Get support and information
- Learn how to make baby food
- Participate in group discussions
- Meet other moms and share experiences
This program takes place on Mondays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Call 416-537-8222 ext 502 to join!