Here's what's on in January:
Street Health and Harm Reduction programming:
- The Men's Mental Health Advisory Group will take place on alternate Thursdays from 2:30-4PM. For more information, please call Sri at 316.537.2455, ext. 308.
- The next ID Clinic will take place on Wednesday January 15th from 10AM-12PM.
- The Kit Group takes place on Mondays from 2:30-4:30PM in the Board Room. To sign up, please call 416.537.2455, ext 271, or drop by the Harm Reduction Room on the first floor.
- KAPOW takes place on Fridays from 10-11:30AM in the Board Room. For more information, please call Victoria at 416.537.2455, ext. 361.
- The LGBTQ Wellness Group is for for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, two-spirited, intersex, queer, and questioning folks in Parkdale. Our next session will run on Tuesday afternoons from 2-4PM from Tuesday January 28th to March 4th and will focus on mental health. Learn more about yoga, acupuncture and laughing yoga. Learn how to cope with stress, depression and PTSD. Snacks and TTC tokens will be provided. Pre-registration is required. To register, or for more information, please contact Connie at 416.537.2455, ext. 232, or Shirley at extension 302.
Women's Connection programming:
- The Expressive Arts Group takes place from 2:30-4:30PM on Fridays. For more information, please call Heather at 416.537.8222, ext. 304.
- Baby and Me takes place Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Mom and Baby Circle takes place Mondays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Prenatal Nutrition and Support takes place Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
- If you would like to register in any 5Ps programs, please call: 416.537.8222, extension 502.
Health and dental programming:
- The Acupuncture Drop-In takes place on Wednesdays from 10:15-11AM. For more info call Norma: 416.537.2455, ext. 233.
- The Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic is open from 8AM-4PM Monday through Friday.
- The West End Oral Health Clinic's takes place on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-7:30PM. The Clinic will also be held on Saturday January 25th from 11AM-3PM.
- The Living Well Lunch Club will take place on Monday January 13th at 12PM.
- The last Gentle Exercise Class will take place on Friday January 17th, 24th, and 31st from 10:45AM-12PM. For more information, call 416.537.2455.
- The Walking Group will takes place on Wednesdays at 3:30PM.
- For information about Diabetes programming, please call Mel at 416.537.2455, ext 236.
- The English Conversation Class will resume in February.
- The Seniors Drop-In will take place on Tuesday January 7th from 1-3PM only, after which it will resume in February.
Food Security and Nutrition Programming:
- Drop by Parkdale CHC on Tuesdays between 3-7PM to order your Good Food Box for pick-up the following week.
- Parkdale CHC will be open for regular hours during the month of January.
For more information, or to view a complete list of programs and services offered, please visit our Program Calendar.