Here's what's on in April:
Street Health and Harm Reduction programming:
- The Men's Mental Health Advisory Group will take place on Thursday April 3rd from 2:30-4PM. Starting April 11th, the group will take place weekly on Fridays from 1-3PM. For more information, please call Sri or Arno at 416.537.2455, ext. 308.
- The next ID Clinic will take place on Wednesday April 16th from 10AM-12PM.
- The Kit Group takes place on Mondays from 2:30-4:30PM in the Board Room. To sign up, please call 416.537.2455, ext 271, or drop by the Harm Reduction Room on the first floor.
- KAPOW takes place Fridays from 10-11:30AM in the Board Room. For more information, please call Victoria at 416.537.2455, ext. 361.
- A housing worker from West End Housing Help is available on Monday afternoons from 1-4PM. For more information, or to book an appointment, please call 416.537.2455 or speak to the first floor receptionist.
Women's Connection programming:
- The Expressive Arts Group takes place from 2:30-4:30PM on Fridays. For more information, please call Heather at 416.537.8222, ext. 304.
- Baby and Me takes place Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at 27 Roncesvalles, Suite 503. This program is for parents and caregivers of babies zero to twelve months of age.
- Mom and Baby Circle takes place Mondays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Prenatal Nutrition and Support takes place Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. This month's topics are Housing on April 2nd, Car Seats on April 9th, Labour and Delivery on April 16th, Newborn Documents on April 23rd, and Breastfeeding on April 30th.
- The 5Ps, in partnership with Humber College, is offering free massage therapy for pregnant women and moms with children up to three years of age. Massage is available on Friday April 4th and 11th at 9:30AM, 10:15AM, and 11AM.
- If you would like to register in any 5Ps programs, please call Yohama at 416.537.8222, extension 502.
- The English Conversation Club takes place on Mondays from 10AM-12PM. Practice your English in a supportive environment with other seniors!
- The Seniors Drop-In takes place from Tuesdays from 1-3PM. This month's topics are: Gentle Fitness Assessment on April 1st, Fire Emergency Services on April 8th, Gentle Fitness Class and Nurse Visit on April 15th, Earth Day on April 22nd.
- The Seniors Advocacy Group will take place on Thursday April 17th from 10-11:30AM.
- For more information about seniors programming, please call Sandra: 416.537.2455, ext. 238.
- Stay tuned for further information on a brand new program for newcomers starting in May 2014!
Health and dental programming:
- The Acupuncture Drop-In takes place on Wednesdays from 10:15-11AM from March 26th to April 30th. For more info call Norma at 416.537.2455, ext. 233.
- The Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic is open from 8AM-4PM Monday through Friday.
- The West End Oral Health Clinic takes place on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-7:30PM. The Clinic will also be held on Saturday April 12th from 11AM-3PM. The Clinic will be closed on Wednesday April 23rd and Thursday April 24th.
- The Living Well Lunch Club will take place on Monday April 14th at 12PM.
- The Gentle Exercise Class takes place on Friday April 11th from 10:45AM-12PM. For more information, call 416.537.2455.
- The Walking Group will takes place on Wednesdays at 3:30PM.
- For information about Diabetes programming, please call Mel at 416.537.2455, ext 236.
Food Security and Nutrition Programming:
- Drop by Parkdale CHC on Tuesdays between 3-7PM to order your Good Food Box for pick-up the following week.
- Parkdale CHC will be closed on Friday April 18th and Saturday April 19th for Good Friday.
For more information, or to view a complete list of programs and services offered, please visit our Program Calendar.