Here's what's on in January:
Street Health and Harm Reduction programming:
- The Kit Group takes place on Tuesdays from 1-3PM in the Board Room. To sign up, please call 416.537.2455, ext 271, or drop by the Harm Reduction Room on the first floor.
- The next ID Clinic will take place on Wednesday January 21st from 10AM-12PM.
- KAPOW takes place Fridays from 10-11:30AM in the Board Room. For more information, please call Victoria at 416.537.2455, ext. 361.
- A housing worker from West End Housing Help is available on Monday afternoons from 1-4PM. For more information, or to book an appointment, please call 416.537.2455 or speak to the first floor receptionist.
Women's Connection programming:
- The Postpartum Mood Disorders Support Group takes place on Tuesdays from 1-3PM. This group is for mothers who are suffering from PPMD who live in the west end of Toronto. Childcare is provided. For self-referral for intake and assessment regarding postpartum mood disorders, clients may call Isabel at 416.537.8222, ext. 305, or Grazyna at ext. 303.
- The Tamil Women's Group takes place on Thursday January 8th, 15th, and 29th from 10-12PM. For more information, please call Satha at 416.537.2455, ext. 285.
- Baby and Me takes place Mondays from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at 27 Roncesvalles, Suite 503. This program is for parents and caregivers of babies 6-12 months. Please note that there is a wait list for this program.
- Mom and Baby Circle takes place Mondays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. This program is for parents and caregivers of babies 0-6 months. Please note that there is a wait list for this program.
- Prenatal Nutrition and Support takes place Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
- Fatherhood 101: Dads Drop-In is a drop- in for fathers with children 0-3 years of age that takes place on the last Wednesday night of the month from 6-7:30pm at 27 Roncesvalles Ave, Suite 503. Childcare, TTC and a light meal will be provided. The next session will take place on Wednesday January 21st.
- Childcare is available for registered participants with children aged 0-12 years.
- If you would like to register in any 5Ps programs, please call Stacia at 416.537.8222, ext. 505, or Yohama at ext. 502.
- The English Conversation Club takes place on Mondays from 10AM-12PM. This group will resume in March.
- The Seniors Wellness Drop-In takes place from Tuesdays from 1-3PM.
- For more information about seniors programming, please call Sandra: 416.537.2455, ext. 238.
Health and dental programming:
- The Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic is open from 8AM-4PM Monday through Friday.
- The West End Oral Health Clinic takes place on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-7:30PM. The clinic will also be open on Saturday January 24th from 11AM-3PM.
- The Infant Hearing Program takes place every Friday from 9AM-4:30PM. This program will not take place on Friday January 2nd. For more information, please contact 416.338.8255.
- The Acupuncture Drop-In takes place on Wednesdays from 10:15-11AM from January 14th to February 18th. For more info call Norma at 416.537.2455, ext. 233.
- The Naturopath Clinic takes places on Tuesdays from 12:00PM to 6:00PM. To book an appointment, please request the sign-up sheet from the first floor receptionist. There is currently a waiting list of 4-8 weeks. You may also visit the clinic Tuesday afternoons and ask if there are any cancellations.
- Anonymous HIV testing is offered on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for members of the general public. Please call 416.537.2455 to book an appointment.
- The Infant Hearing Program takes place on Fridays from 9AM-4:30PM.
- The Living Well Lunch Club will take place on Monday January 12th at 12:30PM.
- The Gentle Exercise Class takes place on Fridays from 10:45AM-12PM. For more information, call 416.537.2455.
- Living Life Well with Diabetes is an eight week program led by our Diabetes Nurse Educator and Dietitian that aims to boost knowledge, skills, and confidence relating to diabetes. Topics include blood sugar management, how to understand medications, physical activity, healthy eating on a budget, goal setting and stress management. This program will run on Thursdays from 1:30-3:30PM from January 15th to March 5th.
- For information about Diabetes programming, please call Mel at 416.537.2455, ext 236.
- Parkdale CHC will be closed on Thursday January 2nd for New Year's Day.
For more information, or to view a complete list of programs and services offered, please visit our Program Calendar.