Here’s what’s on in December:
Street Health and Harm Reduction programming:
- The Men’s Drop-In will take place on Thursday December 5th and 19th.
- The next ID Clinic will take place on Wednesday December 18th from 10AM-12PM.
- The Kit Group takes place on Monday December 2nd, 9th, 16th, and 30th from 2:30-4:30PM in the Board Room. To sign up, please call Jacub at 416.537.0275, ext 271, or drop by the Harm Reduction Room on the first floor.
- KAPOW will be cancelled on Friday December 27th.
- The Finally Understanding Narcotics (FUN) group will be taking place on Monday December 23rd from 2:30-4:30PM. This is a group for active drug users that offers a safe and nonjudgmental place to meet, talk, and catch up. Snacks will be provided. No sign up required. For more info, drop by the Harm Reduction room on the first floor or call 416.537.0275, ext 271.
- The last LGBTQ Drop-In of 2013 will take place on Tuesday December 3rd from 2-4PM. For more information, please call Connie at 416.537.0275, ext. 232.
- Baby and Me takes place Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Mom and Baby Circle takes place Mondays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Prenatal Nutrition and Support takes place Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
- If you would like to register in any 5Ps programs, please call: 416.537.8222, extension 502.
- 5P’s will be closed the week of December 23rd-27th and 30th to January 3rd for the holidays.
Health and dental programming:
- The last Acupuncture Drop-In session is taking place on Wednesday December 4th from 10:15-11AM. For more info call Norma: 416.537.0275, ext. 233.
- The Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic will be closed the week of December 23rd to 27th for the holidays.
- The West End Oral Health Clinic’s last clinic of 2013 will take place on Thursday December 5th from 4:30-7:30PM.
- The Living Well Lunch Club will be cancelled this month.
- The last Gentle Exercise Class of 2013 will take place on Friday December 13th from 10:45AM-12PM. For more information, call 416.537.2455.
- The Walking Group will take place on Wednesday December 4th and 11th at 3:30PM.
- The Soup Making Group will take place on Wednesday December 4th from 10AM-12PM.
- The English Conversation Class will take place on Monday December 2nd, 9th, and 16th from 10AM-12PM.
- The Seniors Drop-In will take place on Tuesday December 3rd, 10th, and 17th from 1-3PM.
- Coping with Winter Blues will take place on Friday December 20th, 27th, and January 3rd from 1-3PM.
- For more info, or to register in any of the above programs, please call Sandra: 416.537.0275, ext. 238.
Food Security and Nutrition Programming:
- The last day to order a Good Food Box is Tuesday December 10th for pick up on Tuesday December 17th. There will be no orders taken on December 17th. Orders will be taken on Tuesday January 7th.
- The West End Foor Co-Op and Parkdale CHC will be hosting a Holiday Food and Craft Sale on Saturday December 7th from 11AM-4PM. Admission is free. Join us for door prizes, over 25 food and craft vendors, handmade crafts, live music, locally grown foods, and more.
- Parkdale CHC will be closed at 12PM on Tuesday December 24th for Christmas Eve, all day on Wednesday December 25th for Christmas Day, all day on Thursday December 26th for Boxing Day, and at 12PM on Tuesday December 31st for New Year’s Eve. Happy holidays!
For more information, or to view a complete list of programs and services offered, please visit our Program Calendar.