We’re looking for a volunteer to help us run The Good Food Box program on Tuesdays. The volunteer will be responsible for taking orders and receiving payment for boxes, distributing boxes, and responding to enquiries during the program time. This position is a weekly commitment on Tuesdays from 2-5PM.
- Oversee the ordering site in the main reception area of PCHC with support from one of the supervisors.
- Take orders and receive payment from participants.
- Maintain weekly order sheet.
- Distribute appropriate box to participants.
- Promote healthy eating by providing program information and responding to questions.
- Comfortable handling money.
- Ability to work with diverse community members.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to come regularly on Tuesdays from 2-5pm.
Applicants may contact Bronwyn Underhill, Director of Population Health and Community Engagement, via email at email@example.com or by telephone at 416.537.0275, ext. 310.
Application deadline: Thursday May 1st, 2014.