Parkdale Community Health Centre is now recruiting new members. We are looking for residents, clients, and community members who support the work of the Health Centre to apply. Any person 18 years of age or over and who is not an employee of the Centre may apply.
By becoming a member, you will:
- Have the opportunity to support the work of the Centre and give back to the community in a meaningful way.
- Be kept informed of PCHC programs, services and activities through our agency newsletter which is published at least twice per year.
- Have voting rights at the Annual General Meeting and therefore will have a say in the overall governance and direction of the Centre. The meeting is held in September every year.
- Receive our Annual report.
- Be eligible to apply for membership on the Board of Directors. By serving as a Board member, you have the opportunity to give back to the community in a meaningful way.
If you are interested in becoming a PCHC member or Board member, please download a Membership Form and return it to Beth Wierzbicki, Corporate Executive Assistant, via fax: 416.537.5133. You can also drop off a completed form in person or mail it to:
For more information, please contact Beth by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.537.0275, ext. 309.