Are you a new parent with a baby aged 6-12 months of age? Join us in our program to:
- Learn about your child’s development
- Meet other new parents, share in discussions
- Get information, support and referrals to community resources
- Have fun and learn to interact with your baby
- Speak to a nurse, dietitian, or support worker about any questions you have.
Childcare for older children is provided onsite during this program.
This program takes place on Mondays from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact 416.537.8222, ext. 507 or 505, or email email@example.com.