This clinic is intended for residents of Parkdale with low income who have no coverage for dental care. The clinic is run by a volunteer dentist and by supervised dental hygienist and dental assistant students from the George Brown College School of Dental Health.
Eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Must be between 18 and 64 years of age
- Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) recipients are eligible for cleanings only, if required above your allowable coverage
- Ontario Works (OW) recipients are only eligible for a cleaning with the dental hygienist
- Must have no other extended health/dental insurance
The following services are provided by the West End Oral Health Clinic free of charge:
- General checkups
- X-rays (as required)
- Oral self care instruction
The clinic is by appointment only, on a first come, first served basis. Clinic hours are:
- Wednesday and Thursday evenings: 4:30PM to 7:30PM (cleanings only)
- Saturday (once per month): 11:00AM to 3:00PM (clearning and restorative services)
For further info, or to request an appointment, please call 416.537.2455, ext. 415, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name, telephone number and the services you would like to have done. A clerk will contact your to arrange a convenient date and time.