Case Management is provided for homeless and underhoused individuals in Parkdale. An interdisciplinary team provides ongoing support, counselling and advocacy to assist individuals in navigating the services they require. Information about mental health, harm reduction and community resources is key in offering transtional supports when needed.
Services provided include:
- Assessments of health and social service needs
- Co-ordination of services within the Street Health team
- Psychosocial support in setting goals for addressing social isolation
- Crisis prevention
- Referrals to community resources
Staff drop-in times:
- Telephone: 416.537.0275, ext. 302.
- Drop-in hours: Mondays and Fridays from 10AM to 12PM.
- Offers access to resources, advocacy, referrals, informal counselling, intake, client escorts, and ID info.
- Telephone: 416.537.0275, ext. 261.
- Drop-in hours: Tuesdays from 9AM-12PM, Wednesdays from 3-5PM, and Thursdays from 9AM-12PM.
- Offers intake, advocacy, information, referrals, access to resources, and informal counselling.
- Telephone: 416.537.0275, ext. 308. Drop-in hours: Mondays and Fridays from 3-5PM.
- Offers counselling, advocacy, referrals, trauma-informed therapy, information for other services, and setting up one-on-one sessions.
- Telephone: 416.537.0275, ext. 361.
- Drop-in hours: Mondays from 1-3PM and Wednesdays from 3-5PM.
- Provides supportive counselling to active drug users, sex workers, individuals who are underhoused, street-involved, living on the street, or who are in conflict with the law, and LGBTTIQ-identified individuals.
- Offers stress and anger management, coping skills, harm reduction strategies, mindfulness practice, HIV/AIDS, Hep C, and STI prevention education, street safety for survivors of trauma and other forms of violence, social assistance/ODSP support and information, and referrals to resources and other services.
For more information, please call 416.537.2455.