The Naturopathic Clinic is a teaching clinic of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), offering free naturopathic medical care to Parkdale residents weekly on Tuesdays from 12:00PM to 6:00PM. Student clinicians see patients under the supervision of a licensed naturopathic doctor.
The Naturopathic Clinic treats or co-manages a variety of health concerns including:
- Female reproductive health (e.g. menstrual complaints, PMS, menopausal symptoms)
- Digestion (e.g. indigestion, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn)
- Skin disorders (e.g. acne, eczema)
- Infections (e.g. colds, flus, warts, cold sores, urinary tract infections)
- Diabetes and weight loss
- Pain management and arthritis
- High blood pressure & high cholesterol
- Stress & insomnia
- Mood disorders
Treatment approaches may include:
- Botanical medicine
- Nutritional supplements
- Dietary recommendations
- Stress management techniques
To book an appointment, please request the sign-up sheet from the first floor receptionist. There is currently a waiting list of 4-8 weeks. You may also visit the clinic Tuesday afternoons and ask if there are any cancellations.
For more information, please contact Matt Gowan, BSc, ND (Supervisor) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.