Parkdale Community Health Centre offers a range of primary health care services for residents who live in our catchment area. We give priority to people who face barriers to health care such as language differences, are non-insured (do not have OHIP), are seniors, are pregnant, are homeless or under housed, live with mental health and substance use issues, and/or who have low income.
Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Physicians provide one-to-one clinical services to people who may face multiple barriers when looking for health care services. Working within an interprofessional team of social workers, physiotherapist, chiropodists, dietitians, diabetes specialists, psychiatrists and naturopaths, health promoters, and harm reduction and outreach workers, we strive to treat the whole person. We provide a range of services including:
- Physical examinations
- Treatment and management of acute and chronic health conditions
- Ongoing follow-up for health care
- Pre and post natal care
- Reproductive health care
- Birth control
- Well baby visits
- Health teaching
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Referrals to social support services
- Limited home visits
Our hours of service are:
- Monday to Thursday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM (closed Wednesdays from 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM). The last booked appointment is at 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. The last booked appointment is at 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Note that Saturdays are for drop-in appointments only.
To book an appointment, please call 416.537.2455, ext. 222.
Please be advised that we are not a hospital or a walk-in clinic. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or proceed to your nearest emergency department.